Dealing with a dispute, whether its small or large, can be a particularly stressful experience, especially if you are unsure about the costs and procedures involved. We handle a wide range of disputes and can provide practical and specialist advice with the aim of resolving your dispute quickly and cost-effectively.
We help with the following situations:
- Issues between landlord and tenant
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and others)
- Claims against deceaseds estates
- Professional negligence (including medical negligence)
- Debt repayment problems
Wherever possible we seek to settle disputes by negotiation. In many cases, disputes can be resolved by using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration. These procedures tend to be more informal and less adversarial than going to Court.
There are occasions however, when Court action is necessary. We will provide a robust and efficient presentation of your case in order to gain the best result for you.
We aim to provide a high quality service and will deal with your matter in a friendly and professional manner. We ensure that you are kept informed about the progress of your case.