There are two types of Lasting Powers of Attorney:
- Financial Decisions
- Health and Care Decisions
By making a Lasting Power of Attorney, you can appoint trusted individuals to act on your behalf and to manage your affairs in the event of you losing the mental capacity to do so yourself.
Our fees in relation to advice, preparation, signing and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) are as follows:
- For One LPA £200.00 + VAT
- For Two LPAs (both types) £350.00 + VAT
- For One LPA £350.00 + VAT
- For Two LPAs (both types) £500.00 + VAT
In addition to the fees above, there will be a registration fee payable to the Office of the Public Guardian of £82.00 per document.
We also carry out a bankruptcy search against the name of each attorney and the cost is £2.00 for each name.